Horrible Canon Pokemon Concepts
Full Metal Harlot: Katrina the Lamia
Horrible factoids of the world of Pokemon
So you think the world of Pokemon is all fun and games? Well, it is actually a pretty scary world. Here are a few facts gathered from the various games of Pokemon.
This is part of why I am inclined to agree with Cyrus on the matter of the world needing to be fixed.
I will note, this entry needs to have a little bit more repair on the matter. Possibly citations to the appropriate Pokedex entries or in game references.
- There is an urban legends about Shedinja stealing souls by looking into its back.
- Skarmory's feathers were used as swords back in the day.
- Gyarados have the capability to destroy cities when enraged.
- Kabutops's scythes were used to slash foe's guts open then feed on their innards
- Aerodactyl's serrated teeth were used to rip throats out.
- Lanturn paralyze their prey with bolts of electricity then swallow the stunned prey whole.
- Gorebyss stabs its pointed mouth into victims and drains their body fluids.
- Cacturne remain perfectly still during the day, then become active at night, hunting for creatures that became exhausted and tired during the day.
- Swarms of shuppet gather round homes where people feel negative emotions.
- others in pokemon land tell children if they misbehave duskulls will take them away
- Misdreavus loves to bite and yank peoples hair to see their shocked reactions, and will also play tricks like screaming and wailing to startle people at night
- Metagross pins prey down with its four legs and eats them with its stomach
- Jynx is so alluring it makes people sway their hips without realising it
- Absol can predict natural disasters and is seen as a bringer of doom
- Sharpedos can tear through supertankers with their teeth
- Pinecos hang from trees. If you shake its branch it drops off and explodes
- Golbat can suck out 10oz of blood in an instant. It preys on both people and Pokemon.
- Victreebel swallows small creatures whole and dissolves them in acid.
- Rhydon can knock over a building in one blow.
- Aron eats dump trucks, bridges, and railroad tracks. Lairon fights miners over deposits of iron ore. Aggron takes up landscaping as a hobby
- You can make perfume out of Weezing's toxic gases if you dilute them enough
- You can see an Ampharos' tail from space.
- If you look at a Stantler's antlers too long it makes you fall down.
- Lapras has been hunted to the brink of extinction and they spend all night singing sad songs as they search for others of their kind
- When angered, Gyarados will go on a rampage that can go for either a month or until everything on its path is destroyed.
- Blastoise's water cannons are capable of punching holes through steel walls.
- Dragonite can fly around the world in 9 (or so) minutes.
- If Butterfrees are anything like real-life butterflies, they most probably die right after mating season.
- Machamps can strike 500 punches in one second.
- Golbats enjoy the taste of blood so much, they will not stop drinking it even if they are not able to fly anymore.
- Houndooms will expel a deadly gas from its mouth if threatened. This is also why a burn inflicted by a Houndoom never stops hurting.